A travel e-guide, includes expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in Lisbon - perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to trundle through cobbled streets on a vintage tram, be moved by spine-tingling fado, enjoy spectacular panoramas from a rooftop bar, or simply eat a lot of custard tarts - this great-value, concise travel e-guide will ensure you don't miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide Lisbon:
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of some of Lisbon's most iconic buildings
- Colour photographs of Lisbon's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information and a phrase book
- Chapters covering Alfama; Baixa and Avenida; Bairro Alto and Estrela; Belém; Beyond the Centre; The Lisbon Coast
Mini Map and Guide Lisbon is abridged from DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Top Ten Lisbon.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Mini Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with expert advice and easy-to-read maps to inform and enrich any short break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.