A travel e-guide, includes expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in New York City - perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to ogle at the Old Masters in the Met, step back in time on the Lower East Side, sip cocktails in Manhattan or stroll along the High Line - this great-value, concise travel e-guide will ensure you don't miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide New York City:
- Color-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of some of New York City's most iconic buildings
- Color photographs of New York City's museums and galleries, skyscrapers, shops, and more
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transportation, currency and health information
- Chapters covering Lower Manhattan; Lower East Side; Chinatown, Little Italy and Nolita; SoHo and Tribeca; Greenwich Village; East Village; Gramercy and the Flatiron District; Chelsea and the Garment District; Midtown West and the Theater District; Lower Midtown; Upper Midtown; Upper East Side; Central Park and the Upper West Side; Harlem and Morningside Heights; Brooklyn
Mini Map and Guide New York City is abridged from DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New York City
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Top Ten New York City.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Mini Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with expert advice and easy-to-read maps to inform and enrich any short break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.