Brother & Sister: A Memoir by Diane Keaton
Hollywood actress and American style icon Diane Keaton has written her third book, Brother and Sister: A Memoir. It became a New York Times Bestseller and was lauded for focusing on the tenderness of sibling relationships instead of the usual tales of stardom and fame.
Diane Keaton is known for her quirky and self-deprecating sense of humor, but her book is a far cry from her television persona with its gut-wrenching and sentimental story-telling. It highlights the issues of mental health along with several related conditions. It urges readers to be kinder and more compassionate to their family members who battle invisible afflictions.
In this comprehensive look into Brother & Sister: A Memoir by Diane Keaton, you'll gain insight with this essential resource as a guide to aid your discussions. Be prepared to lead with the following:
• More than 60 “done-for-you” discussion prompts available
• Discussion aid which includes a wealth of information and prompts
• Overall brief plot synopsis and author biography as refreshers
• Thought-provoking questions made for deeper examinations
• Creative exercises to foster alternate “if this was you” discussions
Please Note: This is a companion guide based on the Brother & Sister: A Memoir by Diane Keaton not affiliated to the original work or author in any way and does not contain any text of the original work. Please purchase or read the original work first.