Your journey starts here. Featuring DK's much-loved maps and illustrations, walks and information, plus all new, full-color photography, this 100% updated guide to Brazil brings you the best of this captivating country in a brand-new, lightweight format.
- full-color photography, hand-drawn illustrations, and maps throughout
- easy-to-follow walks, tours, and itineraries
- our pick of Brazil's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- insider tips and information: when to visit, how to avoid the crowds, where to capture the perfect photo, and more
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- an area-by-area guide covering each corner of Brazil, from Sa~o Paulo to Salvador, Rio de Janeiro to the Amazon rainforest
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
Now in paperback and printed on quality lightweight paper, our Brazil travel guide has been redesigned with you, the traveller, in mind, so you can take it wherever you go.
Touring more of South America? Look out for our DK Eyewitness Travel Guides to Peru, Argentina, and Chile and Easter Island.