Immerse yourself in one of America's oldest and most vibrant cities. Boston's streets are packed with beautiful colonial-era buildings, world-renowned museums, verdant gardens and parks, as well as historic sites which have enshrined the city as the cradle of American history. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Boston with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Boston into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best day trips, places to eat, shops and events.
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Boston's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of the Freedom Trail, Museum of Science, Boston Common and Public Garden, Harvard University, Newbury Street, the Museum of Fine Arts, Trinity Church, the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Charlestown Navy Yard and the New England Aquarium
- Boston's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's activities, things to do for free and unmissable experiences off the beaten path
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness New England or DK Eyewitness USA.