Welcome to this vibrant corner of the world.
Whether you want to meander around medieval medinas, be entranced by storytellers and musicians on Marrakech's main square or indulge in some rest and relaxation at Essaouira, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Morocco has to offer.
With rugged mountain ranges and rolling seas of scorching sand dunes, Morocco's scene-stealing landscape has starred in countless TV shows and blockbusters. Equally as atmospheric, its ancient cities are filled with bustling souks, magnificent mosques and chic galleries.
Our recently updated guide brings Morocco to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- Our pick of Morocco's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- The best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- Detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- Easy-to-follow itineraries
- Expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Morocco, from Tangier to Casablanca, Rabat to Fès
Want the best of Marrakech in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Marrakech.